- Annual Pelvic and Breast Exams
- Pap Smears
- Adolescent Gynecology
- PMS Management
- Menstrual Disorders
- Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions
- Gynecological and Urological Surgeries
- Hormone Therapy
- Family Planning
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
- Alternatives to Hysterectomy
- Incontinence Management
- Osteoporosis Screenings and Treatment
- Reproductive Disorder and Infertility Treatments
- DaVinci Robotic Surgery
- Your pregnancy is not just a number with us!
- On-Call Physician 24/7
- Delivery at Aultman or Mercy Medical Center
- Full Pre-Natal Care, including:
- Prenatal Testing
- Biophysical Profiles
- Prenatal Counseling
- Non-stress tests
- Strategies to reduce the risk of preterm delivery
- Management of diabetes, high blood pressure, and other conditions which may make your pregnancy higher risk.
- Postpartum Depression and Mood Disorders
- Special interest and higher level of knowledge in breast feeding than most physicians you will find!
- Our Nurse Practitioner, Heather Kreareas, is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant!
As an OB Patient, you will receive an informational packet containing:
- Important pregnancy information
- Lists of safe over the counter medications which are safe in pregnancy and breast feeding
- When to call the Doctor
- A list of contact information
- 3D/4D Obstetrical Ultrasound Imaging 2 highly trained ultrasound technicians with years of experience working with MFM physicians.
- Dr. Kiko, Dr. Willard, Dr. Sovacool, and Heather all enjoy working with adolescents.
- Endometrial Biopsies
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries, including the DaVinci Robot
- Colposcopies and abnormal pap smear management
- In-office LEEP Procedures